Webconferencing tool tutorials for Faculty
How do I install and use Zoom in my web-based Outlook?
You can install the Zoom for Outlook add-in for your own use.
- Go to Zoom for Outlook in the Microsoft App Store.
- Click Get It Now.
- Follow the Microsoft App Store prompts, to complete the installation.
- Open your Outlook web calendar and click New to create a new calendar event.
- Enter meeting details like the title, location, and guest list.
- Click the three dots in the top toolbar. You will see the Zoom sidebar open, prompting for your Zoom credentials.
- Click Zoom
- Click Add a Zoom Meeting
- Sign in to your Zoom account. If you are already signed in to the Zoom web portal, it will log you in automatically.
Note: The meeting settings will automatically populate with your default settings found in your Zoom web portal in My Meeting Settings.
- Open your Outlook Web Calendar.
- Click on a Zoom meeting, and click Edit.
- Click the three dots in the top toolbar. Sign in to your Zoom account if prompted.
- Click Zoom
- Click Settings
- Change your meeting options and click Update to apply the changes.
Note: Click Load default settings to load your default settings found in your Zoom web portal in My Meeting Settings.