Finding My Courses

Students in all MNU courses should find their courses inside the Learning Management System (LMS) which is Moodle. Students will use their MNU login to access. When you log in to Moodle, select the My courses tab.

On the navigation bar select the My courses tab to find your courses.

When you click on My Courses, you will be able to access the "Course Overview" which will organize your classes in the following categories: " All, In Progress, Future, Past, Starred, or Hidden".  Using the drop-down menu, you can select which list will populate.  

in the My Courses tab, select All which indicates a drop down menu of options for how your courses are shown

In the Sort by field, you can select to sort for your courses by Course name in alphabetical order or Last access; meaning the course you most recently accessed.

You also have the option to view your course by Card, List or Summary.

In the card file, you can select to view your courses by card image, list, or summary of each course.

You can also search for your courses directly using the "Search Courses" box on the Homepage.

To search for courses, you will need to include course ID number and click “Go”.